As the Business Development Manager, you will work on setting strategic goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth. Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives. Researching prospective accounts in target markets. Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle. In addition, you will be overseeing new marketing initiatives and creating and designing promotional activities to drive the desired message for Trait’s product. The Business Development Manager will oversee the production of website content along with online advertising, email campaigns, and conventions or exhibitions. Must have excellent customer service and presentation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Develop and execute Marketing and Communications ideas and plans
- Develop new sales leads and improve sales through various methods
- Research potential investors for potential investment opportunities
- Finding developing new markets to improve sales
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing goals and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Creating website content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers
- Strong understanding of company products and business position and competitors to keep our business competitive.
You are highly self-motivated and energetic. You thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You are detail-oriented and work efficiently with a sense of urgency. In addition, you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years experience in sales, business development, or marketing
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Experience working with startup companies and or Cannabis companies is a plus