The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall supply chain logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize process efficiency and productivity. The Supply Chain Manager will also have specialization in inventory management as they will be receiving and recording new stock as it is delivered and shipped out.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop an overall supply chain strategy
- Suggest solutions for process improvement
- Work with Finance and Business Development departments to determine the best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors and manufacturers
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and finished material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify shortages
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc.
You are highly self-motivated and energetic. You thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You are detail-oriented and work efficiently with a sense of urgency. In addition, you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work collaboratively amongst all functions internally and externally
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Experience working with startup companies and or Cannabis companies a plus